October 29 - Died in Kabul province, Afghanistan, of wounds suffered when enemy forces attacked their vehicle with a vehicle-borne improvised explosive device.
- Lt. Col. David E. Cabrera, 41, of Abilene, Texas;
- Staff Sgt. Christopher R. Newman, 26, of Shelby, N.C.;
- Sgt. James M. Darrough, 38, of Austin, Texas; and
- Sgt. Carlo F. Eugenio, 29, of Rancho Cucamonga, Calif.
October 30 - Staff Sgt. Ari R. Cullers, 28, of New London, Conn., died in Kandahar Province, Afghanistan, of injuries suffered when an insurgent rocket-propelled grenade exploded near him.
November 1 - Died in Paktia province, Afghanistan, of wounds suffered when enemy forces attacked their vehicle with an improvised explosive device.
- Sgt. Christopher D. Gailey, 26, of Ochelata, Okla.; and
- Pfc. Sarina N. Butcher, 19, of Checotah, Okla.
November 3 - 1st Lt. Dustin D. Vincent, 25, of Mesquite, Texas, died in Kirkuk province, Iraq, of wounds suffered when enemy forces attacked his unit with small arms fire.