Saturday, November 13, 2010

Media Assassination of Palin. Kathleen Parker: "I led it."



Out of their own mouths.

Newsbusters transcript:
JOHN ZIEGLER: So you didn't buy into the Obama moderation myth?

KATHLEEN PARKER: I did.

ZIEGLER: You were duped by the media --

PARKER: I was one of those people who thought this is a guy who is talking about not a red, not a blue America, and who's going to bring the country together.

ZIEGLER: So you were duped.

PARKER: I was at that 2004 Democratic convention.

ZIEGER: Were you duped?

PARKER: No, I'm not going to say I was duped, I'm saying --

ZIEGLER: So you stand by that.

PARKER: Listen to you: I'm the interviewer here. [Nervous laughter] This is fun; this is fun. But I wrote critical things of him, and I still write critical things of him.

ZIEGLER: You endorsed him. You endorsed him before the election. And you took pride --

PARKER: I did not endorse. I did not endorse.

ZIEGLER: You took part in the targeting of Sarah Palin. You essentially took part in the assassination of Sarah Palin 1.0. That person is dead; she doesn't exist any more.

PARKER: No, no, no. Actually, I did not take part in it: I led it. Let's be clear. Let's get our facts straight.

No comments: